Truck Driver w/ Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement
Green Brook, NJ 08812 US
DriverSource Seeking 2 Drivers for Local Home Daily - Starting Pay $24.00 per hour ( You can email resume to [email protected])
CDL B Driver
- This individual will report directly to the onsite dispatcher/terminal manager.
- This position will require a qualified individual to operate the following equipment: up to 26ft box truck with a lift gate.
- The box truck with lift gate is used to make both hazmat and non-hazmat deliveries.
- PPE must be worn at all times when handling hazmat material.
- Delivery hazardous and non hazardous materials in NJ, NY, PA and CT
- This is not solely a driving position as there will be warehouse duties as well, including forklift operation, inventory management, truck loading and unloading, and other additional duties as assigned.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Travel
- Must have CDL A or B with hazmat and tanker endorsements to be considered.
- Individual must have a clean driving record and be very skilled at maneuvering and operating all the pieces of equipment listed above.
- 1 years of driving experience.
- This individual must be able to hit the ground running and be a great self-starter.
- Must have great customer service skills
Other Duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- AD&D insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
APPLY NOW!!! www.driversource.net
Or Call 877-257-0313
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dunellen, NJ 08812: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL A or B (Required)
- DOT Medical Card (Required)
- Hazmat Endorsement (Required)
- Tanker Endorsement (Required)
Work Location: In person