TRUCK DRIVER CDL A HOME DAILY
Detroit, MI 48219 US
CDL A DRIVER WANTED FOR LOCAL, DEDICATED HOME DAILY ROUTES!
Find a job that fits your life and family!!
DriverSource is an industry leading staffing solutions firm specializing in CDL Drivers. We are growing and presently seeking professional CDL Drivers to join our team. Let us go to work for you!
For immediate consideration and or to get more info about this position:
- Please call us at 800-887-9095, or email us at [email protected]
- Visit our office, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm: 22420 Telegraph Rd Southfield, Mi 48033
- Visit our website and apply online at www.driversource.net
CDL-A Drivers are needed for local home daily work. Routes originating out of the metro-Detroit area.
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!
- Part-time and Full-time work available
- All shift available
- $23.00-$28.00 per hr.
- OT after 8 and 40 hours
- Touch Freight and No Touch Freight are available!
- No Forced Dispatch
- Local Home Daily Routes
- Our drivers are the face of our company and they must conduct themselves as professionals at all times.
DriverSource Benefit Options:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays for FT drivers
- PTO accrual for FT drivers
- Short Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Disability
- Life Insurance Policy
- Hospitalization coverage
- 401K (after 1 year)
- Paid Driver Referral Program
- Weekly Pay (no check holds)
- Direct Deposit
Note: New Hires are eligible for Health, Dental & Vision Benefits within 30 days, of working full-time (FT). Full-time (FT) employment is considered at 30 hours/week.
- You must have a valid CDL Class A with a minimum of 1 year of recent verifiable driving experience
- Must possess a valid DOT Medical Card
- Must be able to back up into tight spaces
- Must be able to operate a manual and automatic transmission
- No more than 2 moving violations and/ or accidents in the last 36 months (citations or convictions)
- No previous history of suspension, revocation, or cancellation of driving privileges as a result of moving violations or vehicular accidents within the previous 5 years
- No Felony convictions (or pending charges) in the last 10 years
- 21 years of age
- Meet all FMCSA requirements
- Self Motivated
- Ability to take direction
- Follow all DOT regulations (hours of service, pre and post-trip inspections, E-Logs, trip records, etc.. )
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A CDL driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver., Dearborn, Detroit, Metro Detroit