Class A Tractor Trailer Home Daily
Detroit, MI 48201 US
DriverSource is Looking for CDL A Auto Shuttle to move Parts to the Plants.
We are an industry-leading staffing solutions firm specializing in CDL Drivers. We are growing and presently seeking professional CDL Drivers to join our team. Let us go to work for you!
For immediate consideration and or to get more info about this position:
- Please call us or go to our Web Site at DriverSource
- Visit our office location on our Web Site, Monday - Friday,
- Visit our website and apply online
CDL-A Drivers are needed for local home daily work. Routes originating out of Brownstown, Romulus, Warren, and Highland Park, MI.
- Full-time positions are available!!
- Home Daily
- 6 days a week
- Make good OT working 60 to 70 hours
- PM shifts are available now
- $23 to $25 per hour OT after 40
- start time 1500 to 1700 for PM
- Auto Parts Shuttle Positions
- Must be able to Back into tight spaces
- No Touch Freight
- No Forced Dispatch
- Local Home Daily Routes
- Our drivers are the face of our company and they must conduct themselves as professionals at all times.
DriverSource Benefit Options:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays for FT drivers
- PTO accrual for FT drivers
- Short Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Disability
- Life Insurance Policy
- Hospitalization coverage
- 401K (after 1 year)
- Paid Driver Referral Program
- Weekly Pay (no check holds)
- Direct Deposit
Note: New Hires are eligible for Health, Dental & Vision Benefits within 30 days, of working full time (FT). Full-time (FT) employment is considered at 30 hours/week.
- You must have a valid CDL Class A with a minimum of 1-year recent verifiable driving experience
- Must possess a valid DOT Medical Card
- Must be able to back up into tight spaces
- Must be able to operate a manual and automatic transmission
- No more than 2 moving violations and/ or accidents in the last 36 months (citations or convictions)
- No previous history of suspension, revocation, or cancellation of driving privileges as a result of moving violations or vehicular accidents within the previous 5 years
- No Felony convictions (or pending charges) in the last 10 years
- 21 years of age
- Meet all FMCSA requirements
- Self Motivated
- Ability to take direction
- Follow all DOT regulations (hours of service, pre and post-trip inspections, E-Logs, trip records, etc.. )
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.