CDL A Truck Driver Needed
Detroit, MI US
CDL A Driver
Find a job that fits your life and family!!
DriverSource is an industry-leading staffing solutions firm specializing in CDL Drivers. We are growing and presently seeking professional CDL Drivers to join our team. Let us go to work for you!
For immediate consideration and/or to get more info about this position:
- Please call us at 800-887-9095
- Visit our office, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm: 22420 Telegraph Rd Southfield, MI
- Visit our website and apply online at www.driversource.net
CDL-A Driver needed for local home daily work. Originating out of the Detroit, MI area.
- Full-time positions are available!!
- Regional for Canada
- Monday – Friday some weekends
- Start Time between 0400 to 0800
- $26 per hour OT after 40 hours
- If you need to layover $75 per Diem
- Delivery of Produce
- No Touch
- Experience with load shifting is helpful
- No Forced Dispatch
- Local Home Daily Routes
- Our drivers are the face of our company and they must conduct themselves as professionals at all times.
DriverSource Benefit Options:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays for FT drivers
- PTO accrual for FT drivers
- Short Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Disability
- Life Insurance Policy
- Hospitalization coverage
- 401K (after 1 year)
- Paid Driver Referral Program
- Weekly Pay (no check holds)
- Direct Deposit
Note: New Hires eligible for Health, Dental & Vision Benefits within 30 days, working full time (FT). Full time (FT) employment is considered at 30 hours/week.
- You must have a valid CDL Class A with a minimum of 1-year recent verifiable driving experience
- Must possess a valid DOT Medical Card
- No more than 2 moving violations and/ or accidents in the last 36 months (citations or convictions)
- No previous history of suspension, revocation, or cancellation of driving privileges as a result of moving violations or vehicular accidents within the previous 5 years
- No Felony convictions (or pending charges) in the last 10 years
- 21 years of age
- Meet all FMCSA requirements
- Self Motivated
- Ability to take direction
- Follow all DOT regulations (hours of service, pre and post-trip inspections, E-Logs, trip records, etc.. )
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.