CDL A Multi Axle Tanker Driver for Home Daily
Port Huron, MI US
Commercial Class A Tanker driver needed
We are looking for you!! That is right, we have Home Daily Routes!!
DriverSource is an industry-leading staffing solution firm that specializes in our CDL Drivers. We are presently seeking professional CDL Drivers to join our team!
For immediate consideration and or to get more info about this position:
- Please call us TODAY
- Visit our website and apply online NOW!
- APPLY TODAY!!! https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/driversource
Routes originating out of Kimball, MI
- Full-time Mon – Fri
- Pay at $30 per hour and OT after 40
- Day Sift start time 3 to 4 am
- Work 11-12 hrs. per day
- Transporting Water to Canada
- Travel 20 miles into Canada and back. 4-5 round trips.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- Experience with Multi Axel is a plus
- Tanker experience is required.
- Must have N endorsement.
- Local Delivery Home Daily
- No Forced Dispatch
- Our drivers are the face of our company, and they must conduct themselves as professionals at all times.
DriverSource Benefit Options:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays for FT drivers
- PTO accrual for FT drivers
- Short Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Disability
- Life Insurance Policy
- Hospitalization coverage
- 401K (after 1 year)
- Paid Driver Referral Program
- Weekly Pay (no check holds)
- Direct Deposit
Note: New Hires are eligible for Health, Dental & Vision Benefits within 30 days, of working full-time (FT). Full-time (FT) employment is considered at 30 hours/week.
- You must have a valid CDL A with a minimum of 1 year of recent verifiable driving experience.
- Must possess a valid DOT medical card.
- Must have N endorsement
- No more than 4 moving violations in the last 36 months
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 36 months
- No Felony convictions (or pending charges) in the last 10 years.
- 21 years of age
- Meet all FMCSA requirements.
- Follow all DOT regulations (hours of service, pre and post-trip inspections, E-Logs, trip records, etc.)
.No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.